Verizon FIOS M14244WR Router Setup
- What you will need to do is open the router’s configuration page in a web browser. This is http://192.168.1.1 by default, but this could vary.
- Enter the Admin username and Password. These are normally found on the same sticker that the make and model number are on or a sticker on the Gateway.
- On the Menu bar at the top, select My Network.
- In the left-hand column, select 'Network Connections'.
This will show the network connections that are available.
- Select Broadband Connection (Ethernet/Coax)
- Once Selected, in the left-hand column, there will be an option for Connection Properties. An Apply, Cancel, and Settings button will appear at the bottom of the Properties window. Select Settings.
- In DNS Server, there is a drop-down selection. Select “Use the Following DNS Server Addresses”
- Then use the DNSWatch Primary and Secondary Resolver addresses.
- Click apply and the configuration should be completed. This may request a reboot. If so, please reboot.
- Continue to https://dnswatch.watchguard.com/setup/dns/ and use the Check DNS button towards the bottom of the page. It may take a few minutes for the DNS requests to be received by DNSWatch.